DIY Snowman Ornaments

$5

These snowman ornaments are super cute and easy to make!

Grab a pack of wooden blocks...

And paint them white. I used acrylic paint, but white latex paint will probably work too!

Sand the edges with a high grit sandpaper to create a little contrast between the white and the wood. For even more contrast, stain the blocks first!

Then draw faces on the snowmen, either with a marker, paint pen, or paint. I'm really terrible at drawing, but even I was able to manage this!

Drill small pilot holes in the top of each snowman, and add a screw eye for hanging.

Make a few small, simple bows to cover the screw eye, and glue them on with hot glue.

Tie a loop of twine through the screw eye, and enjoy your new ornaments! They look awesome on my tree!

Isn't he cute? I love how these turned out! If you do too, be sure to check out the full blog post!

And if you're looking for more inspiration, I also love these really simple farmhouse ornaments, made from a few stained embroidery hoops!

15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Lindsay Fay

• Val
    Val

Adorable!

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

These are absolutely darling ~ they kind of look like marshmallows and I think that's what makes them so sweet and adorable. Your instructions are great!!

I'm thinking I will also make an array of these for Valentine's Day ... follow all your instructions and paint a red heart on the front, and hang them on a Valentine's Day "tree" ... heh, and cute for Halloween ... goodness, many fun and cute possibilities!

Thank you so much for sharing AND inspiring!