Looking for an inexpensive way to decorate your kitchen for the holidays? Try wrapping your kitchen cabinets in bows!
Your kitchen cabinets will look like individually wrapped presents and will definite be the center of attention!
Steps to Wrap Your Cabinets In Bows
- Purchase Wire Holiday Ribbon (I used 2.5'' wide ribbon)
- Cut ribbon for long edge of cabinet, wrapping from the back to the front. I like to leave excess ribbon for tying the bow
- Cut ribbon for short edge of cabinet, wrapping from the back to the front. I like to leave excess ribbon for tying the bow
- Make your bow (see linked YouTube Video)
- Attach bow to kitchen cabinet ribbon
- Repeat until all cabinets are covered in bows
After Christmas, I simply unwrap the bows and pack them up for the following year!
For more ideas and inspiration, be sure to visit www.thefloweringfarmhouse.com!