Asked 5 days ago

How to store 45 packs of 12 double roll toilet paper in a small home?

EmHomeroadMorgan McBride
+23

• Simple Nature Decor
    Simple Nature Decor

You can purchase a storage case for under the bed

• That's a lot of tp! If you have an attic, that may be a good place to store what you can't fit in the bathroom, under beds, or in closets.

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

I have rolls tucked away in various places. If you have a 2nd bathroom, you could pile it up in the tub and hide behind a shower curtain.

• Dee
    Dee

Since they should already be in a plastic package, you really do not need a storage case. Just slide under bed or put on any shelves you have. Usually come in 4-6 rolls per package. So tuck into any corner.

• GrandmasHouseDIY
    GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi Mary you may check your closets and see if, above the clothes hanging bar, you have room to add a deep shelf to store them all up there.

• Maura White
    Maura White

You may have to open each pack and store the rolls individually in small spaces where you have room. Under the bed is another thought.

• Janice
    Janice

You may be able to tuck a few in your hanging clothes area where the clothes flow down from the hanger area. If you store in a variety of "weird" areas you might make a note to yourself so you can refer to it if you were to forget a package or two in the future. Also, you might consider keeping some of it in the trunk of your car if you have one.

• Mogie
    Mogie

We have open space above our cabinets. Also use the space under my bed for storage. Have a mattress frame that doesn't require a box spring so have 14 inches of storage room there.

Since the toilet paper is in packages it stacks well. We devoted our top shelf in our pantry to paper towels and toilet paper.

• Deb K
    Deb K

Hi Mary, can you clear a wall for yourself down in the basement, or in any room, then you can stack lengthwise and height wise along the wall, which will still allow you use the rest of the room. Or just create a false wall with the packages in a corner so they take up less room.

https://www.onecrazyhouse.com/ways-store-toilet-paper/

• Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

Do you have a tl cabinet in your bathroom, maybe dedicate a shelf for that purpose.

• Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

do you have a garage? stack it there or buy a plastic shelf to stack it on in your laundry room or even put under your bed

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

Shelves above the door are one type of floor-space-saving storage.

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

Hanging hammocks in the upper corners of a room or from a ceiling, or hanging mesh holders sold for storing stuffed animals, would also work for storing rolls of tp. I have also seen a fitted sheet used in the same way.

• My house is small and I purchase from Sam's Club in 45 roll cubes. I just stack the in the second bedroom in a corner along with the cubes of paper towels. My bathrooms are even smaller with literally no storage space. Since no visitors are coming over for some time there is no need to hide them. I had them in the garage, but it is not fully insulated nor airtight and was an invitation for mice. (Live in what used to be a semi rural area and still lots of critters that can creep in and turn a cube of papergoods as their new home.) Ha!

Betsy

Hi Mary: You can stack them so that they make shelving for other things. I wouldn't go more than 3 packs high, though. Then again, you can make little tables out of them or just slide them under the bed :)

• Ken Erickson
    Ken Erickson

Try to sell the stuff. People are panic buying again. Maybe you can get a profit. Otherwise just put them under the beds.

• Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

you could use a bathtub and hide it with a shower curtain

• Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

HelloI would stack them like building blocks.

• I would store them in an extra bedroom behind the door. That is what my mom does :)

• Morgan McBride
    Morgan McBride
    Yesterday

Under the bed

• Homeroad
    Homeroad
    Yesterday

It sounds like you are stocking up! Do you have a basement or a shed? Maybe the garage? You could stack them on metal shelving.

• Em
    Em
    Just now

Put a shelf in the garage, pantry or closet that is up against the ceiling and out of the way