Reclaimed Fence and Wood Christmas Planters

$0

I've been looking to put something different on my porch this year. I wanted something to hold some greenery and berries for Christmas and Winter. I found a section of fence we had and some pallet wood. And started creating

Fence section

I started with a small section of the fencing. I decided to use just a two post section for the back.

Pallet wood pieces

I used some pallet wood pieces we had cut off the pallet. They are 16" high. I used a smaller pieces of wood and glued two pieces together. These will be the sides. I did four of these. To make two sides for each planter.

Close up

Then I used the nail gun and nailed the sides on. Yes I conquered my fear of the nail gun! It was actually fun!

Adding front pieces

Then I just cut my pallet boards to the width I needed to make a front. I nailed them on working from bottom to top.

Finished

Ready to fill these up with some Christmas greens and decorations.

With greens
All decorated

I added some bittersweet and some dollar store berries. And then my diy enamelware bells from the dollar store. I can see them with pots of pansies in the Spring.

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts

• Tam
    Tam

All right, all right...Yes, you CAN come decorate my porch! (I give)

• Sandra
    Sandra

It's a Beautiful turn out for everyone who see it! You idea is a very claver idea & appears easy!

I may try it next year! All I have is a big Christmas Wreath!

Merry Christmas To You

Sincerely, Sandra