Asked on Nov 18, 2020

I have a flat ceiling on patio (not covered)?

Cheryl AClaudia HaneyFrugalFamilyTimes.com
+12

I have falling rain lights across the 3 sides of my patio with white lights draping inside. Would anyone add more falling rain lights to make it stick out? I need HELP! I never used the rain lights before and have always had the other lights working year around. I hope my photos show what I mean.

• Deb K
    Deb K

Hi Claudia, I don't see any photos attached, but I don't see why you can't add more lights, you can even mix some lights if you want, make it what you want it to be!

• Claudia Haney
      Claudia Haney

THANK YOU for responding to my question. I thought my photo would go through, sorry. I'm not terrible pc literate. I love your answer and will no doubt do as you suggested. Thank you again.

Betsy

Hi Claudia: No photo :( I feel that there are never enough lights, especially twinkle lights :) Light 'er up! :)

• Claudia Haney
      Claudia Haney

Hi Betsy,

Thank you for replying to my question. I attempted to attach a photo and thought it went through...I guess it didn't. I feel like you do....never enough lights.....

Thank you again for responding.

• Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Hello there,

Sorry can't see any photo's!

• Claudia Haney
      Claudia Haney

I attempted to attach a photo, and thought I had, but I do thank you so much for responding. Thanks much.

• If you like them, by all means, add more!

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom
    Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

I would add more lights and maybe you could do different stands with bigger bulbs/smaller bulbs, etc. for my variety and interest.

• Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

Rain lights are beautiful, like stars in the sky on a clear night in the country. More may be good or not, can't tell. If you are satisfied with what you have stay with that, or a add more and see what effect it has.

William

Never can have enough lights. Especially outdoors at night.

• Cynthia H
    Cynthia H

Hi! I love year round lights! I have solar lights and I think you could give them a try, and see if you like them that way. Good luck!

• Mogie
    Mogie

We got some solar rope lights a few months ago. Even on an overcast day they run for about 8 hours per night. Like that they have several modes to allow different speeds and blinking if that is what you want.

They don't put off a lot of light but are more of a mood lighting item.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com
    FrugalFamilyTimes.com

With the way 2020 is going - do whatever makes you feel good! If more makes you happy definitely do more!

• Claudia Haney
    Claudia Haney

Thank you for responding. Happy Holidays

• Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

I love the lights so I agree add more if you like them and I am sure others will enjoy them as well