After almost 2 years concrete still dark color with cracks. WWYD?

+35

I bought a new home in a subdivision which had to be built from ground up, after purchase. When finished, I noticed the concrete had a wierd color to it, very dark, and was told in a few months it would lighten to look like the new concrete is was. Several other new homes around me have the same problem but theirs isn't as bad and others are not discolored at all. Well, almost 2 years later it is still a dark color, a few cracks have appeared and even some spots have crackle patterns. Note that the discoloring affects all the concrete in the front of my house except the sidewalk. I understand there will be some variations in concrete but mines is the extreme and it looks centuries old. My biggest concerned is about quality. Anyone experience this issue and if so were you able to resolve and how? Appreciate the feedback. Thanks

q after almost 2 years concrete still dark color with cracks wwyd

Part of driveway and path to front door. Crack near sewer plate.

Closer look at path to front door.