Magical Christmas Eve Reindeer Food Recipe and Cute Containers

$3

Are you looking for a simple and environmentally friendly reindeer food recipe for this Christmas? Well, I have it for you and all it takes is 3 ingredients. I will also show you how I create magical reindeer food containers for my nieces and nephews for this Christmas Eve.

I am sure they will be so excited to sprinkle this reindeer food outside for Santa's reindeer when they stop.

Step 1.

• Add bird seed to a bowl.

Step 2.

• Add sprinkles to bowl.

Step 3.

• Add 1 packet of instant oatmeal to bowl.

Step 4.

• Mix well.

Step 5.

• Add to container of your choice.

Step 6.

• I had this cute cut file I got from Design Bundles and added it to the front of the container.

Step 7.

• Add Embellishments.

Watch the Video for the Full Tutorial.

***This is a eco-friendly magical reindeer mix which is safe for birds, squirrels, chipmunks, etc.

I used little glass bottles from Dollar Tree for these.

I used glass jars from Michael's for these.

Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.

My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.

Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.

31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Dawn @ Designs By Gaddis

• Katana Hawks
    Katana Hawks

Yes, I will try this. I cut rectangles from the sides of prewashed quart orange juice containers, put a few drainage holes in the bottom, put a stick through holes made through the top, tie a string to each end of the stick,or then cover the bottom with seed before hanging. Birds love it!

• Nana4
    Nana4

Nice recipe for reindeer food. I like the addition of birdseed. It adds color and nutrition for our feathered friends.