DIY Holiday Candle Rings

$2

I USE CANDLE RINGS FOR SO MANY PURPOSES IN ADDITION TO SURROUNDING A CANDLE. I HAVE SEVERAL BUT NEVER ENOUGH DURING THE HOLIDAYS WHEN THE HOUSE IS FULL OF CANDLES, TREES, AND SNOWMEN THAT ALL LOVE TO BE WRAPPED IN A COZY CANDLE RING.

So here is how to make some simple DIY Holiday Candle Rings from inexpensive dollar store items.

All of my supplies were either foraged or found at the dollar store.

• Wired Garland Ties
  • Berry Garland
  • Small 3" Grapevine Wreath (mine are handmade foraged from my property)
  • Small Pinecones ( also foraged from our many pine trees)
  • Hot glue Gun

Begin by twisting two of the wired garland ties together. Then form into a three inch circle and wrap the ends of the ties around the loop.

You should have enough length to double the circumference of the ring.

Cut a length of the berry garland approx. double the circumference of the ring and wrap it around the wired garland ties as you see below.

ADD BERRY GARLAND TO THE RING

I have made several grapevine wreaths from gathering the vine from our property. So next, cut 3 pieces of the berry garland approx. two inches long. You can also use the wired garland ties for this step if you prefer. I wanted more berries to show on the rings.

Just wrap the berry ties around the new ring and the grapevine wreath to secure them together.

You can use a variety of items to dress up your diy Holiday Candle Ring, but I decided to use some mini pinecones that I have picked up from under our pine trees. I had previous used the DIY flocking method to add a touch of snow to the tips. Here is the tutorial for easy flocking.

Just use a drop of hot glue and easily attach your embellishments.

Some other ideas would be mini Christmas Ornaments, dried fruit (see how to dry fruit here), larger red berries, jingle bells, etc. For just $2.00, you can make a minimum of 3 candle rings like this one.

3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Rachel The Ponds Farmhouse