Does anybody have a good Frigidaire oven, gas, 30, push in

+17

I have been looking for another oven, my Maytag is on its last leg, seriously. For 2 yrs now. (IT IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD)

It is so depressing reading the reviews, of course you cannot find any appliance today that does not have some problem, BUT COME ON, THIS MUCH, AND I WAS TOLD BY A FRIEND, THAT IS AN ELECTRICIAN THAT FIXES APPLIANCES, THAT THEY ONLY MAKE THEM TO LAST FOR 10 YEARS.... DO NOT GO TO THE BIG BOX STORES, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BEST QUALITY, NO ONE HERE IN FL BUT, HD,L,BEST BUY. SO I WOULD HAVE TO GO ON LINE.....oh my goodness.

I WANTED A GAS, 30 IN, COUNTERTOP, SS, SELF CLEAN, PUSH IN OVEN AND YOU CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING, THEY SAY THE SAME THING THAT I AM GOING THRU WITH MY MAYTAG (MELTED KNOBS, OVEN HEATS 20-30 DEGREES OFF, THANK GOODNESS I HAVE ANOTHER TEMPERATURE GAUGE THAT I KEEP IN THE OVEN AND I SURE HOPE ITS ACCURATE, SEEMS LIKE IT IS WORKING, AS FAR AS THE FOOD COOKING AND NOT BURNING,

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY OUT THERE, IN HOMETALK WORLD, HAS A SINGLE OVEN FRIGIDAIRE, 30", PUSH IN, gas, stainless steel, self cleaning, countertop, glide shelves would be easier for me since I am a senior. SMUDGE PROOF WOULD BE GREAT.

"I HATE THE IDEA OF STARTING TO COOK ON MY GRILL DURING THE WINTER , OUTSIDE!"

OTHER REPAIRS THAT I HAVE HAD DONE ON THE FRIG/OVEN I HAVE ASKED THE REPAIR PEOPLE WHAT THEY RECOMMEND TO 'STAY AWAY FROM', (BECAUSE OF THE DIFFICULTY IT IS TO REPAIR THEM)....GE IS ONE, LG, SAMSUNG..(MY FRIEND EVEN SAID KITCHAID, THE ONE I WANTED TO BUY FOR ITS REPUTATION, GUESS NOT) FOR VARIOUS REASONS. I believe them because they are the ones that see how these appliance's are being made, AND "OBVIOUSLY NOT COOKING ON THEM", lol, lol, and how they are being put together, ie, like one persons electronic panel that burned because the wires were not completely attached to it, they were loose, FROM

FROM THE FACTORY, ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED, SINCE I WAS TOLD THE KITCHENAID WOULD NOT COME IN UNTIL, MARCH 2021...LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE WE ARE PRETTY MUCH ORDERING, WHAT A WORLD IT IS TURNING IN TO....

12-10-2020 :-(