Giant Snowflakes

$5

Here is another crazy easy Christmas craft making giant snowflakes!

The whole family made one, even my 8 year old grandson (we helped him with the glue gun!!).

Items Needed:

• Paper Lunch Sacks, we made them with the regular size ones and the giant ones.
  • Glue Gun
  • Scissors
  • Twine if you want to hang them.

We used 9 sacks for each snowflake. You can use more or less according to the size you want.

Start by gluing each sack together.

Apply your glue in a T pattern with the top of the T along the bottom fold of your sack.

You can do this with the fold up or down... as long as the top of the T is along the bottom (folded part) of your sack and the line of the T along the middle of the sack.

Just glue and stack until you have 9 glued together. My daughter is super impatient and cut her sack first and then glued them and it worked fine that way as well.

Now cut a triangle out of each side (or more if you want) and a triangle at the top.

I’m sure you can do other patterns, but this is what we all went with.

After it’s all cut apply glue to one side, place your hands inside the sacks on each end, and then open up your snowflake and stick the 2 ends together.

How cute and easy is that!!

We used twine and poked a small hole in one side and tied the twine in.

You could also decorate your snowflakes with paint or glitter or whatever fun thing you want to do.

As always!!!!!!! THANKS so much for stopping by!!! Be sure to leave me a comment so I know you were here 😘. If you have time please check out my Instagram and give me a follow :)

❤️

Danya

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas