Round Wall Shelf

$5

A good-looking shelf is always a great idea, when it’s a DIY round wall shelf it’s an excellent idea!

This project turned out so good and it’s really simple to make. I think it can be a great Christmas present because no one said no to a shelf ever. Shelves would never go under appreciated! You can read the full tutorial here or watch a video version along other 5 amazing DIY gifts from wood that you can make for your loved ones this Christmas.

Measure the length and placement of the shelf. Cut 1×4″ to length. I placed mine at 1/3 from the bottom of the circle. The best part about it – you can’t go wrong and either way it will work!

Drill holes for screws all the way through the circle.

Take wood glue and attach 1×4″ to the circle. Use clamps to secure positioning.

Flip it over and add screws from behind. 

Let it dry and apply a coat of stain to the top and paint the bottom, or leave it as it is. It’s so customizable to fit any place in your home. I also used a conditioner before I stained the top part.

Paint the bottom of the shelf.

3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
April

• Bren
    Bren

I love it. The only thing I would do different is maybe tape off the section at the bottom that I wanted to paint and then stain the rest of it before assembling. Otherwise it looks fantastic and I’m definitely going to make this.

• April
      April

It’s actually a great idea to do it before assembly! I just wasn’t sure how I’ll finish it when I started🙃

• Lisa West
    Lisa West

I have a round one here. I love the idea to. Would look great in a tiny home to. Your correct as well no one in their right mind would say no to a shelf. All of the shelves are pretty. Shelves are just great great peices for any room. They add warmth to any space even a hallway.

• April
      April

Thank you Lisa!! I totally agree with you :) and I’m so happy you like this idea!!😘