How to Make Chalk Paint With Baking Soda and Acrylic Paints | Baking S

$2

I needed some white chalk paint for a project I was working on and didn't have any. I looked online and found this super simple recipe and decided to give it a try.

Turns out I will never pay the high price for chalk paint again! This stuff is AMAZING!

Step 1.

• Measure 1/3 cup of baking soda and pour it into a bowl.

Step 2.

• Measure 2/3 cup of the acrylic paint color of your choice and pour it into the bowl.

Step 3.

• You a whisk to mix everything well.

Step 4.

• Pour your mixture into an air tight container for storage.

I painted this piece of wood with the homemade chalk recipe and it turned out better than I expect. It only took 1 coat instead of several coats as other white chalk paint does.

I told you it was easy. I am going to do this same recipe with some colored paint to see if it turns out just as good.

Watch the Video for the Full Tutorial!

Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers:

__________________________________________________________________________________

My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.

Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Dawn @ Designs By Gaddis

1 comment