I picked up a couple of little Christmas trees from Dollar Tree a while back. When I took them out of the box they reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Scrawny and NOT pretty at all!
DIY Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Makeover | Table Top Christmas Tree
I will transform this Charlie Brown tree into a beautiful tabletop tree you will want to be displayed in your home!
- I took both of the trees out of the boxes and fluffed them up as much as I could.
- I used a bag of wired garland and began wrapping them around the center of the tree in the bare spots.
- I used an entire bag of wired garland for each tree.
- I cut down the floral foam so it would fit into the little box.
- I removed the bottom portion of the tree. All I had left was the metal pole.
- I tried to center up the tree in the box and pushed the metal pole into the floral foam as far as it would go.
- I used a small box of mini led battery power LED Christmas lights and wrapped them all around the tree.
- I was able to lay the battery pack on top of the floral foam.
- I used some brown burlap to cover the foam and the battery pack.
Watch the Video for the Full Tutorial.
I decorated the trees with handmade ornaments and used them in most of my Christmas decor pictures.
The trees were just so stinkin' cute after I got them decorated I just loved them!
Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers.
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.