DIY Modern Christmas Tree

$10

Sometimes having a Christmas tree can be difficult either for financial reasons or space reasons. We've got a great answer for you! Its an easy DIY Christmas tree! You can make it any size you like. Its simple, inexpensive and beautiful!

I use pine boards 1,8*4*100 cm

The design is very simple. We need to make 2 triangles. One big and one smaller.

Сut off the excess.

I set the same angles at the base of the triangle.

I connect the boards with carpenter's glue and nails.

the corners were cut with a Japanese saw.

I got these triangles

I connected the bases of the triangles together. So the design will be more stable.

I did not add glue, so the design is collapsible and can be disassembled when the holidays are over.

Then I sanded everything with sandpaper

I covered the wood with white oil

I made a mark where the nails should be

Now we decorate the Christmas tree with a Christmas garland lights.

I glued the control unit with hot glue.

My little daughter helped decorate the Сhristmas tree. it was very nice and we had a great time together!

We decided to paint the cones and sticks with white paint.

And stuck them on Hot Glue.

It turned out very cool!

That's it! Our Christmas tree is ready! We can celebrate the new year))

Ma cat also like it))

That's all! Thank you for watching! Have a nice holidays!

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable

• Leslie
    Leslie

Well done and very well made. Thank you for sharing. By the way did Ma Cat just look at them ? She's a beauty, is she a Scottish Fold?

• Polkilo
      Polkilo

Thank you! I'm glad you like it:) my cat don't like this Christmas tree) so she try to play with it only once)) its a british cat. Colour whiskas:))

• Miss Daisy
    Miss Daisy

Now these are so cute !

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

These trees are definitely for me ~ simple and sleek, and exactly the look I love! And the decorating options are endless. This is a FUN and clever Christmas tree. [Your instructions are excellent ~ thank you!!!]

Too, it would be cool to make lots of these trees, different sizes, don't decorate with holiday embellishments, and incorporate a "forest" in a living space, for year round enjoyment.

Thank you very much for sharing AND inspiring!!

• Polkilo
      Polkilo

Thank you too:) i would be appreciated if you support my video on YouTube channel and press button "like"👍 😄😉😉