Coastal Valentine’s Art

$12

Today I’m sharing a unique, easy, affordable way to make This gorgeous, natural, simple piece of art you can hang all year round, but I thought I’d share since Valentine’s Day Is around the corner!

I found this great framed art at our local thrift store. The frame is what caught my eye because of its natural look!

I took some painters tape and put it around the frame. I used a brush to paint the edges, then finished the rest with a small foam roller.

It only took two coats to cover.

I bought a bag of sea shells from the dollar tree, I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful they were! I arranged them in a heart shape, then hot glued them in place!

That’s all there is to it. A simple inexpensive way to make your own art or give as a gift! Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Holidays!

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY