Create Your Own Coffee Shop in Your House.

$150

do you think there is something better than curling up with a good book? Actually, yes. It’s to have the perfect spot to cozy up with it and the warm cup of coffee by your side. With my husband, we always dreamed about a cozy corner in our house. It was just about a coffee station where we can hang up together and talk about today and tomorrow. And while making this project we’ve got the idea to include the mini library with it. Honestly, sometimes you just want to spend some quite and quality time with yourself, reading your favorite novel or checking out the latest news.

actually, it’s much safer to stay home than going out side. This corner is a perfect corner for two as well as for a solo moment why not?.

The decor i did can be converted to different styles. If you like rustic or modern just change the furniture to what suits you or match better your interior decor. It’s just to Keep that in mind.

this project is quite interesting, because the items I used we all have them at home. Just what you need is a comfy chair, a bookshelves, books😉, a small table for a coffee machine and some cups. That set that all. 👍🏼

Before

when I moved to my new house, we had this spot in the family room that the previous owner used it for the tv and tv stand. But I despised to put the tv in the opposite side and use this corner for something else such as a study nook or a mini library. With the time I realized that the best think to do here is a cozy reading and coffee corner.

For the bookshelf I used the floating shelves to optimize the space.

I lined them paralleled two 24” above and one larger under them.

This will give the wall some interest and functionality.

Fill your shelves with your favorite books and novels and maybe some low maintenance plants. By the way the succulents plants are very known for that.

Then I placed two barrel chairs that I ordered online just because I wanted them to fit the space. I had already a stool that I used it as a foot test stool.

i found in ross store this cute bar cart for my coffee station. And again to safe space I purchased the slim coffee machine that I love it because it has a k-cup container included. I displayed some cups, sugar, creamer, napkins and spoons. my bar cart fitted everything. Cool isn’t it?!

Tips: you can replace the bar cart by an end table those with a top and bottom. If you don’t have already one at home, You can find cute ones with a very good price in salvation army and refresh them with a coat of paint.

Tada... no magic here, just ideas and it’s really for the greatest time in my life.

now, I don’t go to coffee shops but the coffee shop come to me. When my friends saw it on my instagram page, they start to hang out in my cozy corner.

25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!

• Johnna
    Johnna

I love the way you used this space! It’s absolutely perfect! I wish I had a neat little space like that. Enjoy your new coffee corner & thanks for sharing!

• Em
    Em

Great use of the space. I can see reading or chatting space but not sure about the coffee bar part. That makes it feel more like a doctors waiting room. Either way it is a beautiful change.