Clothespin Snowflakes

$5

Snowflakes are one of my favorite things to incorporate into winter decor. Now that Christmas is over, I may be taking down some things, but these cheap and easy snowflakes are here to stay for awhile longer!

From the Dollar Tree, grab a pack of clothespins and these wooden snowflakes and beads. You will also need some stain or paint.

Disassemble 8 clothespins (per snowflake) and paint or stain them. I like to keep some pieces unstained for variation.

Grab a glue gun and glue 2 pieces of clothespin together as shown.

The

Next, you’re going to take your 8 pieces and glue them into a star shape; first glue four corners together in a cross shape.

Glue your snowflake on top and add the wooden bead right in the middle.

These are such a fun and cheap project! Since everything can be found at the Dollar Tree, you should be able to make these for less than $1 each. The stain looks so classic and elegant and I really feel they look much more expensive then they are!

• Clothespins  (Dollar store)
  • Wooden snowflakes  (Dollar store)
  • Wooden beads  (Dollar store)

These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home

• Clayton
    Clayton

THANK YOU, everyone!!!! I started simply with the first six clothespins and didn't know when to stop. Haha.

• Karen
    Karen

I noticed that the store bought wooden snowflakes have a pre-drilled hole in them. If you position that hole over an opening between the clothespin points, you could hang them as well. I love your idea. I have two bags of clothespins. Can't wait to start.