Diy Bunny Pen Holder With Plastic Bottle

$5

I made a cute bunny pencil holder with a plastic bottle. If you are looking for great ideas for evaluating your plastic bottles, for your room, for your desk, you should definitely make this pencil holder.

Cut the upper part of the Plastic Bottle neatly with the help of a knife (utility knife). If there are curved places after cutting with a cutter, you can straighten them by cutting with scissors. Cut 4-5 cm from the head.

* note: this step can be dangerous, be careful when cutting the plastic bottle.

.

.

.

Draw the rabbit shape with a marker and cut it with scissors.

.

.

.

Paint it with spray paint and set it aside to dry. "Matt white spray paint" was I used. After the paint has dried, you can paint a few more coats if needed. This process depends on the quality of the paint you use.

* tip 1: applying the spray paint from a distance of 20-25 cm will provide a smoother and more beautiful appearance.

* tip 2: spray paints can dry in a few minutes if a thin layer is applied, so you can apply a few more coats of paint over the decor at intervals of a few minutes.

* tip 3: the plastic bottle is so light that it can be difficult to hold it steady when spray painting. That's why you can put a few heavy things into the plastic bottle you cut before painting. So it will be easy to paint.

.

.

.

Make pompoms

.

.

.

Glue the pompom to the back of the rabbit.

.

.

.

Paint the rabbit's face and ears with markers.

.

.

.

And Finish 😍😍 Your pencil case is readyyy.

.

.

.

You can see all steps and details on my video.

18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCayEqf7RMFmLXTF_N0mQwMA

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

$15 for what?😳 I though it was using recycled materials.

• 3 Great Ideas
      3 Great Ideas

🤭🤭 I'm sorry. I typed wrong 😃 If you don't have the supplies at home, you'll need almost $ 5 for this idea. Thank you for asking that 🌹

• Barbara
    Barbara

Are the edges sharp? I have found the "cut" edge to be very sharp--any ideas how to smooth them?

• 3 Great Ideas
      3 Great Ideas

'Barbara' Sorry, I forgot to add that step 😊 'Jeanne Martin' is right. You can use a hot iron for the sharp edges of the plastic bottle. Use an iron without steam. While the iron is hot, touch the edges of the plastic bottle to the hot iron for 2-3 seconds. Sharp edges will be curled in. Please take care of your hand. This step can be a little dangerous.

• Lynne
    Lynne

so cute!