Felt Leaf Garland DIY

$5

An easy felt leaf garland DIY using felt leaves and foam eggs. More photos and links are available at hootshack.com. Here's what you'll need.

• felt leaves
  • foam eggs
  • jute twine
  • glue gun
  • tape for making a "needle" for eggs

This felt leaf garland is pretty to use for any time of year and is so affordable to make. String it on your mantel, over a mirror, across a bookcase, or even in your bedroom.

I cut my felt leaves with a Cricut but the pattern is so easy to cut by hand. You could even stack pieces of felt and cut a few at a time if you cut them by hand.

Pinch the leaf together at the pointy end and add dots of glue between the pinches.

Glue leaves together on the pinched side in groupings of two and three.

I drilled a hole through the foam eggs. Wrap tape around the end of the twine to create a needle to get the twine through. You can put all of your eggs on at once and then slide them apart to glue leaves in between. I used regular jute twine for the string and I hot glued leaves in groupings of two or three leaves. Don't forget more details and links are at hootshack.com.

xoxo,

Denise

This is the mantel in my she-shed. I have more pictures of my shed on the blog at hootshack.com.

Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Denise - Hootshack