Huge window as decor

I picked up this huge window- 7ft by 4.5ft at my local Restore half off for $12.50!! What do you think?? It's in our formal living room, our "parlor" behind the couch. Does it look right? I think I love it!!

15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Everything Red For Canada Day
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away

• Diana Deiley

Gorgeous piece. You can decoupage "anything" on the back of the glass, ie family pictures, vacation pictures, wallpaper, or you could glue sea glass, shells or dried flower petals. OR you could paint one huge flower on the back using most of the interior panes of glass. Your options are endless. Have fun. Thanks for sharing.

• Renae

Wow, what a great bargain you got! I love the way it bounces light around. I have a couple of other ideas if you decide to change it up... pix of your kids or grandkids (I have 12 grands so my mind always goes there...lol) or you could do the faux mercury glass treatment on it and it would still bounce light. Loads of great ideas in the other comments too!