Amy Bricker Sumila
Amy Bricker Sumila
  • Bethany, IL

Huge window as decor

I picked up this huge window- 7ft by 4.5ft at my local Restore half off for $12.50!! What do you think?? It's in our formal living room, our "parlor" behind the couch. Does it look right? I think I love it!!
huge window as decor, home decor, living room ideas, repurposing upcycling, wall decor

• Diana Deiley

Gorgeous piece. You can decoupage "anything" on the back of the glass, ie family pictures, vacation pictures, wallpaper, or you could glue sea glass, shells or dried flower petals. OR you could paint one huge flower on the back using most of the interior panes of glass. Your options are endless. Have fun. Thanks for sharing.

• Renae

Wow, what a great bargain you got! I love the way it bounces light around. I have a couple of other ideas if you decide to change it up... pix of your kids or grandkids (I have 12 grands so my mind always goes there...lol) or you could do the faux mercury glass treatment on it and it would still bounce light. Loads of great ideas in the other comments too!