If you want to make your house smell good, there's nothing more natural and easy that a simmering potpourri pot on the stove. You can use a variety of ingredients. I like this mix of flowers and eucalyptus.
Rose Eucalyptus Simmer Pot Potpourri
This rose eucalyptus simmering potpourri is the perfect idea for a homemade, natural air freshener! And, it's so easy to make (and cheaper, too) when you have a bouquet of roses that are starting to fade.
Here are the Ingredients:
- 3 - 4 cups rose petals (about 6-12 roses)
- 5 pieces fresh eucalyptus (about 5 inches long)
- Water (about 8 cups, but depends on pot)
- Add rose petals and eucalyptus to a stock pot or simmering pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for up to 2 hours. Keep checking the pot to make sure there is enough water covering the rose petals and eucalyptus. Add more water if necessary.
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go