DIY Boho Chic Bedroom Makeover

$150

Today I have a stunning rental friendly bedroom makeover which requires minimal material and is a temporary makeover idea if you are someone like me who likes to switch up there decor every now and then.

I decided to transform one of the bedrooms in my house and the theme for it was a Boho chic look incorporating the gorgeous Arch Walls that I have been seeing everywhere. The only difference is that I did not paint my Arch design directly onto the wall. And if you read down below you will know what was my little trick.

Here is how the bedroom looked before. Just a dull, lifeless room that desperately needed color and attention.

So to make the Arch Walls what I used was Ram Board which you can easily purchase from Home Depot. It is a roll of Cardboard material. I painted my panels in gorgeous deep Teal color.

To attach the Ram Board onto the wall I used double-sided tape. This tape is really strong and does not damage the wall at all.

After that just attach the Arch panels onto the Wall.

The Headboard was also a DIY and it was only for $12 as this was an Ikea Ivar Cabinet Hack.

I simply just stapled a boho pattern I had at home all around the three square panels to make the headboard which I hanged onto the wall using mounting hooks.

The nightstands were a thrift find which I painted Coral to go with the teal color of the Wall.

Lastly to add some more Boho elements in the room I painted some Ikea mirrors in a beautiful Terra Cotta Paint color.

And here is the final result. So fresh and fun.

The rest of the decor items like the curtain, rugs, etc I repurposed from my home.

What do you guys think? The makeover looks like I must have spent a lot but in reality, this was really budget-friendly.

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Anam - Delicious And DIY

• Lisa West
    Lisa West

I really love the lamps. The lime green in front of the teal really sets the fun but relaxing vibe on this room.. the coral shade is beautiful as well as the terracotta shade too. I live how every thing is renter friendly but doesn't look renter friendly or cheaply sone either. Thank you for sharing.

• Gale O'Neal
    Gale O'Neal
    55 minutes ago

Fab! And when you leave, they will never know you ever did that! You are creative and a good tenant!