DIY Essential Oil Shelf

$5

Sometimes when you need something you have to make it yourself.
I was in search of something pretty specific...  a shelf to hold my collection of essential oils.I looked online and they were all quite large and expensive!So I did what I do... I made one myself. 
I had a wire drawer in my workshop that I thought would work nicely! 
I began by cutting 2 pieces of scrap wood to the size I needed for shelves. I am using pressure treated wood only because it was leftover from this project and it was a thinner wood.
I placed the shelves where I wanted them to be in the wire drawer then used large staple nails on the sides of the basket to hold the shelves in place. Now if I had thought ahead I would have stained the wood first but I didn't so I'm using a gel stain that brushes on and wipes off to stain the shelves. 
This little shelf would be great for many things.Hang it on the wall or sit it on a shelf like I did. Next it was time to  fill my shelves with essential oils. 
I saved a ton of money by making a shelf myself using reclaimed wood and a wire drawer I wasn't using. Now I can buy more essential oils!Thanks so much for visiting and before you go please sign up at Homeroad.net for the Homeroad emails so I can send my latest DIY tutorial straight to you! Visit the GO Box Below for more information

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Homeroad