Mid Century Modern Dresser

$250

Some pieces just stand out! I’m not normally a fan of this style, but I do like it and this gem is just gorgeous!

I’m afraid I forgot to get a proper before picture, but this is basically what it looked like before.

I definitely kept the hardware on the bottom three drawers, they just needed a little attention!

it took some time to sand it completely, but I’m really pleased how it turned out!

I wanted this piece to have an industrial look,yet somewhat feminine. I chose to use just the bottom part of this stencil, then a different stencil for the top.

I used only the bottom half of this wine stencil, which was a perfect amount for this area.

I used a latex cream paint from magnolia for all of the stencil work

I bought this amazing hardware on Amazon, perfect for an industrial look! I found the vintage typewriter font on the internet and printed it on a light gray card stock

The drawers are lined with a hessian look wallpaper, measured, then cut to fit. I used a spray adhesive to keep them in place.

Once all of the stencils were on, I covered the whole piece with johnson’s wax to seal. I left it over night to dry, then buffed it up for a smooth finish .

I absolutely love everything about it now! I gave the original hardware a fresh new look by spraying them gold, then rubbed them over with a matt black paint to try and match them to the new hardware.

The wood tones are so beautiful! I’m so glad I never painted this beauty! I love the natural look and all of its new details!

Now it has a fresh new look!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
15 Memorial Day Crafts