Bad concrete contractors that refuse to fix problems? I need advice

+12

I had the side on my newly built home concreted my license contractors. There was a few problems that occurred that I mentioned to the owner which to them they “corrected” but when I returned home to the correction they did more damage than anything.

One major problem that needing fixing was they caused the cement to slope causing my HVAC unit to pool water. There version of correction was unbelievable, they bought some cheap looking cement and then on top of that placed my HVAC unit on wet cement. I called them to notify them that this must have been a mistake that there is no way that placing my HVAC unit on wet cement is any good. There was response to me was that it will make it more stable. That didn’t sit well with me, sure enough I contacted HVAC team and they immediately told me that’s a big no it can cause unit to become not leveled and cause other issues. I notified the owner and he argued with me that my unit is not on direct cement and that it is lifted on 2x4s I again told him this is not the case. He ignored what I said and demand I pay the remaining balance of 1,300. (I’ve already paid 2,500) Took pictures and sent them to him. Then later texted him that HVAC memebers are unable to come over the weekend and Monday is a holiday and don’t have an appt until Tuesday. By then my unit will be cemented in place.

additionally they also broke part of my fence and made a mess with the concrete all over my fence and parts of my stucco was damaged and again corrected it in a way that is so unacceptable.

also did not pour concrete to the ground exposing the under gravel.

please check out these terrible photos

what should I do next? I have emailed them with photos additionally and let them know of the unsatisfactory work.

q bad concrete contractors that refuse to fix problems i need advice