A Pair of Grapevine Hearts

$20

A simple idea for my front door for Valentine’s day ended up being even simpler than I imagined. This sweet little decoration went together so quickly!

A pair of grapevine hearts were picked up curbside from Michael’s! I can tell you I am loving shopping online and picking up items without leaving my car!

Just six bunches of the inexpensive little bunches of red tulips are all that are needed for this project. (I over ordered and have lots of these to either return OR create something else for Valentine’s Day.)

Cut each little cluster of tulips off of the bunch of tulips, but leave at least a couple of inches of the wire stem to use to secure the blossoms to the wreath.

All you have to do now is add your tulips to your wreath! Stick the stems of the tulips into the grapevine wreath, making sure it is secure.

You want the tulips to go up from the middle of the heart and then flow around and down both sides to meet in the middle on the bottom. Don’t make the wreath too full so that the heart shape is still clear.

If you have trouble securing the tulips, you can always add some hot glue to secure them. I was able to secure all of mine without adding glue.

When your first heart is complete it is time to attach your second grapevine heart. Attach the second heart BEFORE you add the tulips to it.

Use two brown pipe cleaners to attach the two wreaths together in two different places. Now it is time to turn them over and finish the second heart.

Add the tulips to the second heart the same way you did the first and in no time, your double hearts are complete!

I have decided to hang my hearts on my front door, but they would be perfect displayed anyplace in my home. If you would like, you can make one large heart using the same method!

Please head off and tour all of the creative crafts these bloggers have come up with this month!

Design Morsels
Sustain My Craft Habit
B4 and Afters
Home Is Where the Boat Is
Purple Hues and Me
Bluesky at Home
My Hubbard Home
Chas’ Crazy Creations
The Painted Apron
My Thrift Store Addiction
Raggedy Bits

Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Chloe Crabtree

• Vicky Dungan
    Vicky Dungan

loved this would be awesome with spring flowers as well

• Carmela Guardiola Garcia
    Carmela Guardiola Garcia

I’m adding two more hearts.. for The four in my family.. on one I’m going to hang a cross in the middle for my daughter that has passed away.. what a beautiful idea.. she loved picking tulips.. thank you again ❤️

• Ruby-Mario Balboa
      Ruby-Mario Balboa

She's beautiful, sorry for your loss.My son died when he was 12,I know your pain.