Easy DIY Industrial Pot Rack

$50

This project is sponsored by Furniture Pipeline, however, the thoughts & opinions are always my own. I only share products & companies I absolutely love with yall!

Create This Easy Industrial Pipe Pot Rack To Store All Your Kitchen Essentials

You know what I absolutely love?

When storing your household essentials doubles as decor!

This time of year I am always sorting through the chaos & trying to get our household to run smoother & be more organized.

For some reason I can never seem to get the pots & pans to stay neat & organized though. Dividers haven’t worked for us & they always end up back in a cluttered mess within a week.

So when I found this DIY industrial pot rack from Furniture Pipeline I knew this was the solution I had been waiting for! It was so easy to put together & now counts as not only storage but decor too!

Supplies:

1. Procedure:

Start by laying out the entire kit & sorting the different parts.

Next we are going to start assembling the pot rack from top to bottom. Starting with the flange plates & two medium sized pipes. 

Use the set screw & allen wrench to tighten the pipe into the plate. You will assemble two of these total. One for each side.

One thing I absolutely love about Furniture Pipeline is that even though you aren’t having to thread the pipe into the fittings they still give the pipes a faux thread look! This made assembling the whole piece easier while keeping the authentic industrial look! 

Now we will add the side outlet elbow fitting to each piece. This fitting will sit flush onto the flange plate & be tightened down using the set screws. 

Pro Tip: We will need to maneuver the fittings to add the longer pipes later so do not completely tighten any fittings until the end!

Now that the top flanges & fittings are assembled, we will add one of the long pipes to connect them. This piece is secured using the set screws. 

On top of the medium sized pipes, add the elbow fittings. Remember to not tighten these set screws until after the long pipe is installed. 

Next add one of the long pipe pieces to connect the two elbows. 

The top two bars are now complete & we can move onto the sides of the rack! Attach a long pipe rod to the last open hole on each side outlet elbow fitting. 

This pipe rack will have three bars on the back. To connect the middle bar use the T fitting.

This is how it should be looking so far! 

The bottom bar will be attached using the last set of side outlet elbow fittings. 

It’s getting there yall! 

Now insert the smallest pipes into the last outlet of these fittings. 

The smallest pipe piece will connect the last set of flange plates to complete the pipe rack!

Hanging The Industrial Pot Rack 

To hang the pipe rack I went with the easiest method possible! 

For me that meant first marking the studs on the wall & then holding up the pot rack to mark & measure where it would hang from. 

Then I removed the top two flange plates & secured them to the wall. Half of my pot rack did not hit studs so it was necessary to use the drywall anchors that Furniture Pipeline included in their kit! 

After the top two flange plates were hung I simply mounted the pipe rack & was then able to also mount the bottom two flange plates. Once the entire thing is mounted make sure all the set screws are nice & tight! 

That’s it yall! Easiest industrial pot rack ever & it looks so cool! 

I love the color of the pipes but they are available in different colors from Furniture Pipeline as well! 

The S-hooks are perfect for hanging all my pots & pans, plus Furniture Pipeline plants a tree for every 3 you purchase! Just one more reason to love this company! 

I could not be happier with our new industrial pot rack. The pots & pans now have a designated space & I have some awesome new decor. That’s a win win yall!

Let me know if you have any questions & what else you would hang on this industrial rack!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Lia with Southern Yankee DIY

• Craig the Tinkerer
    Craig the Tinkerer

I've looked at https://shop.furniturepipeline.com, Google Shopping, and Amazon.com and have not found this kit yet. Any ideas where I can order one? The shelf version of this kitchen pot rack kit directly from Furniture Pipeline is over $150 so I may be better off buying actual plumbing pipes although I wouldn't be able to match the color highlights of the pot kit without a great deal of work! I'll have to price this out before I decide to tackle this by myself!

• Patty
    Patty

How much weight will this hold?I have a lot of old,heavy pots.

• Celia Stabler Vencil
      Celia Stabler Vencil

Copied from link provided: "Each Flange (wall/table connector) when properly mounted can hold up to 10LB, NO MORE."

• Lori Choman
    Lori Choman

What’s the purpose of this *tutorial*? You are simply showing people how to put together a product. Does it not come with instructions? Show us how to make one. Or did you get paid to do a tutorial?

• Mary Russell
    Mary Russell

Takes up way more space than we have,especially for the small number it looks to hold reasonably.

• Patsy47
      Patsy47

yes, not many pots at all and it looks soooo artsy fartsy!

• Teresa Anderson-Briney
    Teresa Anderson-Briney

IOI lve the idea but in my kitchen there is not wall space nor do I have an island to hang it over. Maybe in my "dream kitchen" someday, I can have one.