Spring Grapevine Flowerpot Wreath

$15

I love unique things and when I saw these cute, natural little pots at the Dollar tree, I had an idea!

First of all you’ll need a grapevine wreath from any craft store, then a hot glue gun

glue sticks

seed pots (Dollar tree)

ribbon (Dollar tree)

moss (Dollar tree)

spring sprigs (Walmart)

string to hang (Walmart)

scissors(to cut ribbon, string to hang wreath and stems)

First, plug in your glue gun.

place pots where you’d like them, then glue in place.

These are the pots I used from the Dollar tree.

Two lots should be enough with some left over.

I hot glued moss in between and inside of the pots

Once the moss is in place, add spring sprigs, flowers etc... I bought the moss and pots from the Dollar tree and the sprigs from Walmart.

I then added a burlap ribbon from the Dollar tree. It blended so beautifully and looks so natural.

Place sprigs around the wreath. I made some come out of the pots. After adding all of the sprigs it was complete! I think it came out pretty good! Add some string to hang.

It’s not waterproof, so I’d hang inside over a mirror, mantle etc..

I hope this has inspired you to make your own. As Always thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great week!

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"

• Bbunny
    Bbunny

I like this as is, and for fall or Christmas, can see using natural larger pine cones (along with greenery, ribbon, etc.) in place of the pots. You could do a picture book showing all the variants of this wreath!

• Carol Wilke
    Carol Wilke

I looked for the same pots that you said you got at Dollar Tree, but could only find these clay ones. Here's my version.