Diy Pen Holder With Plastic Bottle

$0

Hi Friends! In this video I made a cool pen holder with a plastic bottle. If you are looking for great ideas for evaluating your plastic bottles, for your room, for your desk, you should definitely make this pencil holder.

.

.

.

Cut the plastic bottle to the size you want.

.

.

.

The parts you cut are dangerous because they will be sharp. So I used a hot iron without steam. Gently touch the sharp side of the plastic bottle to the iron for 3-5 seconds. The sharp edges of the plastic bottle will be slightly folded in.

.

.

.

I made a round shape with thick thread. I used jute rope, you can also use thick knitting threads. I applied glue to the end of the thread and wrapped it around until it became a big round. While wrapping the rope, I applied glue in each row. The size of the round shape should be equal to the bottom of the plastic bottle.

.

.

.

When the round is ready, don't cut the rope! I put the round shape on the bottom of the plastic bottle and keep looping the rope around the plastic bottle. Sometimes I applied glue between the ropes. (I applied a glue in 2-3 rows)

.

.

.

When it comes to the last row, it is necessary to use glue. I cut the end of the thread and glue it with glue.

.

.

.

I added some embellishments. You can add decorations as you wish.

.

.

.

And it is ready  You can create your own style using ropes and ornaments of different colors.

.

.

.

​This is my video about this pen holder. You can also see all details on my video.

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/3greatideas

• Diane
    Diane

Did any plastic stick to the iron???

• Mary Smith
      Mary Smith

You could cover the iron with foil so it wouldn’t stick. Maybe spray the foil so it wouldn’t stick to the foil. You’d have a big mess if it stuck to the iron. 🙀