How can i find new tracks for my pantry?

+8

My pantry has shelves and over the years the tracks have bent from putting to much stuff on the shelves. Do they make replacements? Do i have to get a whole new pantry?

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Feb 19, 2021

You should be able to purchase new tracks. I would take one out and then go to a hardware store, Ace would be my first choice, and see if they can help you match it up. You might get lucky and find a manufacturer and model number.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Feb 19, 2021

See if you can remove one and take it to a diy store, hardware store, or even IKEA, they might be able to match up what you need.

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Feb 19, 2021

Hi Tammy I would try to find your pantry online at a place such as Amazon and then do a search for "Accessories" there might be replacements that can easily be found and ordered!

• Mogie Mogie on Feb 19, 2021

Not sure what your pantry shelves look like but here is a link to amazon and their track shelving.

https://www.amazon.com/Track-Shelving/s?k=Track+Shelving

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Feb 19, 2021

Hi! Virtually anything can be rebuilt and new hardware. I suggest looking for something similar to replace the bent supports. Good luck!

• William William on Feb 19, 2021

Lowes, Menard's, Home Depot should have replacements

• Simple Nature Decor Simple Nature Decor on Feb 19, 2021

This may help https://amzn.to/3aCLcmx

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Feb 20, 2021

you can replace just the tracks without replacing shelves etc. Remove one of them and take it to Home Depot or other hardware store and they can show you the size you need

• You can definitely get tracks. However, I would start with the manufacturer if possible. If your pantry is a cabinet type, it's probably best to replace it with authentic parts. If not, you can try the other stores recommended.

• Sharon Sharon on Feb 21, 2021

True Value hardware store also carries the tracks in several colors. With an electric drill it should take long.

• Annie Annie on Feb 23, 2021

The old ones are more then likely obsolete. You may have to remove and install new ones designed to hold the weight...