Tilt Top Table Makeover

$75

It's amazing how a little paint can completely transform a piece of furniture. And, this tilt top table is no exception.

The base of the table was in good shape, however, the top not so much! It definitely needed some love.

I painted the table with 2 coats of the color, Spanish Moss, from the Dixie Belle Paint Company.

I've had this Re*design With Prima transfer for quite sometime waiting for the perfect project to use it on, and this was it.

The transfer came in 4 sections so I carefully placed them & taped them down, then rubbed them on.

I went over the entire table with Dixie Belle's clear wax. Adding clear wax first makes it easier to control the darker wax colors.

Then I added black wax to the detailed areas, then wiped it back with a rag.

What a difference! From drab & dated to darling!

I made sure that when the table was tilted, that the design would be in the proper direction.

When tilted, the table is like a work of art.

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Virginia B