Kiss Me, I’m Irish Sign

$10

Do you know the Irish legend of “Kiss me, I’m Irish? It dates back to the 1440’s and is the tale of one man kissing a blarney stone and receiving the power of eloquent and persuasive speech. So, therefore, it became a lucky tradition as well as a fun St. Patrick’s Day saying.

I originally found this wood sign for $3.99 at At Home. It is cute as it is but why not Irish it up for St. Patrick’s Day decor.

I painted the entire wood sign black and added glitter using Mod Podge.

I also had ribbon that says, Kiss me, I’m Irish so hot glued the ribbon on the inside. Then, I took a sign from The Dollar Tree and cut off the Leprechaun legs. I thought they looked adorable and a great addition to the sign.

This was an easy DIY. If you do not have a sign with lips already on it, trying drawing them on, Dollar Tree has wood signs just like this one that you could paint over and add what you want.

I love creating vignettes for holidays so I know this wood sign will make a cute start to a St. Patrick’s Day vignette.

Make this St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) lucky, make it kiss-y and as always make it crafty.

Remember when you Create and Share, you are sure to inspire!

Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
The CSI Project

1 comment