Succulent DIY Essential Oil Diffuser

$3

How to make a succulent DIY essential oil diffuser from Dollar Tree supplies. This is a very easy and inexpensive way to diffuse essential oils at home without a diffuser.
I used river rocks from Dollar Tree to make my diffuser. Lava rocks would be better because they absorb more essential oils, but river rocks will also work.
You will need:
  • River rocks or lava stones
  • Faux succulents
  • Bowl
  • Essential Oils
Be sure to click over to the blog post to see where I got each supply and my favorite essential oil blends. For this succulent diffuser, I used the Focus blend from Simply Earth. I put the diffuser on my desk, and it helps me focus while I'm working.
Fill the bowl with rocks.
Then arrange the succulents. I used one large succulent for a wide bowl and three small ones from Dollar Tree for the smaller bowl.
Then add 5-8 drops of essential oils to the rocks. The oils will evaporate and scent the area for a few hours to a few days. You can refresh it with the same oils or use different ones. If you change your oils often, you can wash the rocks with dish soap and hot water. Let them dry completely before using again.

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Everything Pretty