Spring Hoop Decor

$3

Hey there! Welcome to Decorate and More with Tip! 

I saved all of the baby shower flowers with the same colors as the birthday party. I grabbed a couple along with a wood piece cut at 2½” x ½” x 3½”.

I took the wreath kit out of the package and pulled only the two dark felt leaves, we will keep the others for a future project.

Making the ring a little smaller than it is, I snipped off 4″ with my wire snips.

I took the piece of wood drilled two holes on each side. I measured each side to find the center and drilled a swallow hole to apply the end of the hoop into.

After I drilled the holes I took Waverly antique wax and stained the piece of wood.

To attach the hoop to the board I took a drop of hot glue to each drilled hole and placed the ends of the hoop into the glued hole.

From the shower flowers I am using:

• 1 pink peony

• 1 light pink rose bud

• 1 white azalea

• 2 fern leaf

• 2 leaves from my fiscus tree revamp

• baby’s breath

• 2 dark felt leaves from the kit

I took the two felt leaves and glued them to the base with hot glue, wrapping around the hoop.

I layered each stem to create a pretty arrangement.

Wouldn’t this make a pretty Easter table decorations?

To watch the video tutorial for the larger hoop you can click here → SPRING HOOP DECOR.

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Decorate and More with Tip