How I Made TWO Easter Garlands With Cheap Eggs!

5 materials
$10

You know I love my garland for every season and holiday! Here are two ways to make beautiful Easter themed garland for about $10 each.

For the first one I got two bags of robin eggs from Michael's Craft store made from styrofoam.

I used a small screw driver to pock holes through the styrofoam eggs.

I threaded a doll needle with thick thread and stung them all together!

I think it came out absolutely beautiful on my mantle!

For the 2nd garland, I got a 1/2 dozen pack of plastic eggs from the Dollar Tree. They already had a hole on one side so I drilled a hole on the other.

The secret is that you need to start with the smallest drill bit and go up until you get to a larger hole. If you start with a larger bit it will break the plastic.

I got these tassels form Amazon and I already had some large beads from a previous project so I just strung on a tassel then a bead then the egg as a "second bead", and finally another wooden bead then fastened it off!

Both of these projects were easy and could be a fun craft to do with kids.

Questions on this post

Comments

6 comments
Next