Purchase shower curtain with window curtain ?

+13

What can I do with window curtain. No window in bathroom? Create a fake window on a wall? Help

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Mar 16, 2021

Hello. Are you asking how to make a faux windows? I am not sure I understand your question.

This project might be considered—custom sixed to your needs.

https://www.hometalk.com/32786114/faux-window-deceptively-makes-the-foyer-bigger

• Dee Dee on Mar 16, 2021

Make a throw pillow out of the extra fabric. Or pillow cases for your bed.

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Mar 16, 2021

What really helped in our little windowless bathroom was to add a mirror that looked like a window - it helped bounce the light around a lot!

• What about a large piece of art?

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Mar 16, 2021

you could take an old window and add photos to it or just leave it glass and add the curtain on it- or repurpose it in another area of your home

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Mar 16, 2021

You can definitely make a fake window on the wall.

• Mogie Mogie on Mar 16, 2021

Our spare bathroom has no windows buy a solar tube made it so bright during the day people look for a way to turn the light off.

17 Homemade Fake Window Plans You Can DIY Easily

https://www.wcmanet.org/how-to-make-fake-window/

• Connie Lyons Furmanek Connie Lyons Furmanek on Mar 16, 2021

Make covers for tank lid, toilet seat, kleenex box.

• You could definitely create a fake window. A mirror might be a great idea since it will reflect the light.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Mar 17, 2021

Sew it into a large pillow case shape with a top drawstring, and use it a laundry bag for bathroom towels.

• I like the idea of adding a mirror window. Hobby Lobby has some mirrors that would work for this! You could also go to IKEA and get a doll bar and hang some faux plants under it.

• Annie Annie on Mar 18, 2021

Definitely create fake window, with a shelf for shampoo etc or decor

• Betsy Betsy on Mar 18, 2021

Hi Adrienne: Sure, you can buy an old window frame, or make one the size you would like, and attach it to your wall, with a nice picture of an outside setting behind it. You don't need to put glass in it at all. You could get 4, or more, picture frames from the dollar store, or mirrors, put them together like a window and hang your curtain over these. Or, you can make a toilet seat cover and tank top cover out of the material.

Good luck

• I would get an old window frame, but a mirror behind it and then mount a curtain rod above it, as you would with a traditional window and add the curtains of your choice. It would look darling.

• Lindsay Aratari Lindsay Aratari on Mar 30, 2021

I agree with Kim! An old window frame with a mirror would be cute and a fun decor piece