Put a few tablespoons of vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl with a cup of water. Bring to a boil. Remove it and wipe down the interior with a sponge.
Hi Sweetie, here's a video tutorial that will show you how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQATAIkOIPE
Hello. This Hometalk link to might helpful.
I use just plain water in a microwave safe cup, bring it to a boil and let it set for at least 15-20 min with the door shut and the microwave off. Open the door when done and wipe clean. Repeat if needed.
The removable plate can be cleaned in the sink or d/w.
Yes, microwave a large bowl of water in a microwafe safe bowl or cup. It softens the "gunk" which can then easily be wiped from the surfaces. I just remove the plate area and wash well in the sink. Some vinegar added to the water helps refresh the smells left in the microwave.
I have a spray bottle filled with water and white vinegar...50/50 and I squirt and wipe away. I don't turn the microwave on, I just paper towel the mess away. If it's really stuck, I use another rag with hot water to wipe and it works.
Wipe down with microfiber dish cloth once a week when doing dishes. Rinse. Remove glass tray and wash seperately. Don't let the food build up and when heating items that do not have a lid use a wet paper towel to cover the item you are heating. It contains explosions from the food getting on walls and ceiling of microwave.
I take a measuring cup that is microwave safe and put 1/4 cup white vinegar and a couple of splashes of water and put in microwave for about 45 seconds then I let it sit and it will loosen up any dried on splatters then wipe clean also I keep white vinegar in a spray bottle and I spray inside the microwave every week and wipe it down - you don't want to use chemicals in the microwave
Hi Sweetie: There are several ways, but this site tells you how to do it the easy way:
Microwave a bowl of water for two minutes. Let it sit for two more and then wipe it clean
Hi, Put water in a "Pyrex" dish or measure cup. Put in microwave and set for 10 min. The steam from the boiling water will loosen the dried up crud .. Makes it easy to wipe off
Here is a fast and easy way to clean it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6mF_ZwBBg
Yes with natural cleanser
Warm water wash inside then rinse out with clean cloth use a micro fiber cloth
I use Young Living's Thieves cleaner