Dollar Tree Cloche

$5

I always love cloches! They are so much fun to fill with cute holiday items and this one is no different. The best part of this project is that it's made using Dollar Tree items. I am sure you all know by now that my passion is creating crafts on a budget and I do my best to make them look boutique worthy.

Let's get started on another fun creative craft!

What you’ll need:

Ceramic bunny ornament

Glass candle stick

Glass bowl

Glass candle dish

You can of course use anything to decorate your cloche depending on what you have on hand.

I wanted to use this cloche to add to my Easter decor do I used this cute bunny, but you use any type of figurine.

Since mine was an ornament, I cut the pin and string off.

Next, choose a color and paint the candle stick and candle dish. I only painted the bottom of the dish as it's glass so it showed through. This way you don't need to worry about it getting scratched when you fill it.

I used a sage green chalk paint but any chalk paint will work.

Make sure it dries really well!

So now you should have the ornament, candle stick and bottom of plate painted and dried.

Now assemble using 6000 glue.

Apply the glue to the bottom of your ornament or figurine and attach to the bottom of your glass bowl. Let it dry for 24 hours.

Like this.

Glue the plate to the candle stick and let it dry. It should look like this.

Now you can fill it with whatever you like.

Here are a few that I made for my Easter decor.

The white is fun also.

Use glass and different items to fill your cloches and to personalize your style. This can be made for less then $5 and would be in a boutique for $20 so this is a winner for me!

Check out my YouTube channel for more great DIYs.

15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter

• Christina Wileman
    Christina Wileman

Good luck getting the bunny. I went to three DT stores and DT on line. On line DT doesnt know if they will gett more in before next easter. IF ANYONE HAS XTRA ILL BE HAPPY TO BUY THEM N PAY FOR S&H.