Burlap Spring Wreath

$15

I LOVE spring. So to celebrate I created this Burlap Spring Wreath.

1. First, start with a wreath frame, burlap, a nest, eggs (found at Walmart), and vintage Easter grass (found at DollarTree).

2. Next, wrap the wreath frame with a burlap. I left a bit of it out on both sides to resemble a bow.

3. Then, secure the nest by weaving the burlap. Secure everything with a glue gun.

4. Glue Easter grass into the nest.

5. Next, I took 3 eggs and glued them into the nest. After that I took a sturdy strand of grass and glued the bottom of 3 eggs to it, making sure to space it out correctly. Start in the middle with the first egg and work out.

6. Finally, I glued the grass to each side of the wreath and hung it on my wreath hanger.

I hope you have a wonderful Spring!

Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Anita - Live Like You Are Rich

• Nicole P
    Nicole P

So cute!

• Lori
    Lori

Cute and easy idea...could just add different things according to the season...thanks for sharing.