DIY Sign

$5

I wanted to change up my space for spring and summer by incorporating yellows. I love lemons, so I figured I would start there! I was browsing Joann Fabrics the other day, I saw those $2 bags they have up towards the cash register, and a lemon printed one caught my eye. An idea spring to mind, and so I decided to grab the bag and head home instead of spending a ton of cash on the other incredibly cute summery signs they have. Follow along as I show you how to make the easiest sign at the lowest price!

Supplies you'll need; a bag, or anything you like the print of that's thin, a sign or frame with a removable back, scissors, and tape or glue.

First, you'll simply remove the backing of your sign or frame. I happened to have this sign with a wood frame and a removable back.

Next, you'll take the backing and line it up with your image. You'll want to make sure the size and pattern work in a way you're happy with!

You'll need to cut your bag into a smaller and more manageable single sheet. This is wonderful, because I now have the entire other half of this bag to do another craft with!

Use that backing again to use as a reference when cutting. Leave a inch on each side to take or glue to the backing itself.

Once you cut out the bag, tape it or glue it to the backing.

Insert the backing back into the frame and secure.

Flip over, stage, and enjoy! Now, you have a $2 piece of artwork that you can change out at any time!

• Frame or sign  (Garage sale)
  • Bag  (Joann Fabrics)
  • Scissors and tape  (Amazon)

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!

• Ann
    Ann

Did you leave the glass in frame?

• Ann
      Ann

Thank you. Its such a great idea.