Is That for Pizza?? You Might Be Surprised!

$8

Is that for pizza?? You might be surprised!

You say pizza pan, I say wall hanging! Who knew, right?? You're going to want to stop at dollar tree next time and pick up a couple of these. It's for more than just pizza. I used mine outside, but this could be a really inexpensive door hanger too!

I have a little hook on my porch that most of the time I forget about. I mean it kinda takes the right thing to fit in this spot. However, a pizza pan turned wall hanging would be perfect.

I knew I had that pretty little ivy cutout. So my first thought was to paint this pizza pan black. Yes, I know another black and white diy...what can I say, I like it. Always feel free to imagine it colorful if that's you. The silver is a little challenging to cover but, a couple of coats and it's good to go.

I painted this little wooden wreath white, again a couple coats of white and it's perfect. This wreath will be glued on my black pizza pan.

Now here's where I add some color. I have a lemon door hanger on my door and my porch chair is yellow, with... you guessed it black and white. So, I figured adding yellow to this project would fit into my decor colors just fine.

Once I had it painted, I did a little dry brush of white over it to calm down the yellow just a bit. If this ever happens to you get a little white on your brush then dab most of it off on a paper towel and paint over your project. It doesn't cover it totally, just helps dull the color a bit. When dried, I hot glued the word to the middle of my pizza pan.

The last step is to add some ribbon so this can be hung. I grabbed some 1/2" buffalo plaid ribbon and cut a strip then glued it to the back of the pan to use as a hanger.

Here's something to keep in mind. If my lemon door hanger had a greeting on it, I probably would not have used this project here.Too many words, greetings, etc don't really go together that well. But the simplicity of this seems to work great.

I love how easy this project was. I hope you enjoyed and are inspired to make something for yourself! Maybe all you need is a pizza pan...pizza never hurts either!!

Happy Crafting!

Jill

0 views0 commentsPost not marked as liked

15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Jill Marshall - Under A Cottonwood