Easy Upcycled IPhone Gift Box

3 materials
$5

How many of you found unused iphone boxes while doing spring cleaning? If your house is anything like mine, you might have come across a few. My husband always saves our electronics boxes "just in case we need them again" - which we never do. I finally told him that I was going nto repurpose the boxes and actually use them, so here's my first project.

I’m not kidding when I say that we have MORE boxes in the basement.

Pull out your adhesive vinyl for this project.

You can trace the box onto the vinyl and cut the pieces or you can “wrap” the box, like I did.

Peel the backing off the vinyl and place your box, face down, centered on the adhesive. I used the bottom of my box to smooth out any bubbles and worked my way down both sides.

I cut a small square from each side and folded the last pieces over the box. Trim and save any vinyl hanging over the sides.

Pull everything out of the inside and line the bottom with a piece of vinyl.

Use scraps of vinyl to decorate the box or use them to entirely cover the box, making a patchwork gift box.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

3 of 5 comments
Next