Wood Beaded Mirror DIY

4 materials
$50

I have been seeing those pretty wood beaded mirrors all over and loving them.

Being Mrs. Frugal I decided to take a round mirror that I’ve had for a couple of years and these wood bead halves and simply make my own! I can't get over how simple this project was to do and how effective it is.

Take a look at how I did this so easily. I'd love to know if you give this a try too!

All I used for this project is an old mirror, the wood bead halves, Danish Oil, and E6000!

These are some of the mirrors I've seen that I loved but definitely could not justify the price tag!

wood beaded mirror diy, Here are the wood beaded mirrors from Kirklands
Here are the wood beaded mirrors from Kirklands

I started by staining my bead halves with the Danish oil and let them dry overnight.

I then used the E6000 and glued the beads down to the metal on the mirror and then let them sit over night.

That's it! How simple is that?

How gorgeous! Such a simple way to jazz up a plain mirror.

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to follow along here and all of my other social media sites!!

❤️❤️Danya

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next