5 Minute DIY Decorative Mirror

4 materials
$30

I had a bunch of wooden beads from a decorative mirror that I was dying to do something with. Check out how I turned this simple $15 tray into a custom decorative mirror!

I really liked the shallow shape and natural color of this tray. Since its not too deep it would sit well on a wall or shelf upright. The handles have a great little detail as well.

I picked up a $7 craft mirror at my local craft store. See how it will sit in the tray? The beads are going too look so good as a boarder!

The tray I used is linked here

Like I mentioned, my beads were repurposed. But I really like this cheap variety pack of beads here. You could get extra creative with all the different sizes!

Using the handy dandy hot glue gun I simply glued the mirror to the center of the tray and glued the beads around it to finish off that edge. This project literally took me 15 minutes!

I added my finished project to a photo ledge to balance out the rectangle frames and it turned out so cute!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next