DIY Outdoor Table For $70

2 materials
$70

Today I wanted to share how my husband and I made our simple farmhouse diy outdoor table for our new outdoor space! We recently moved so we are starting over from scratch on all of our outdoor spaces!

We needed this outdoor table on our new property! It’s easier than you think to create an outdoor table!

SUPPLIES:

1-4x4x12 for the legs-$18

6-1x6x8’s deck boards for the top-$33

3-2x4x10’s for the frame-$14

2.5 inch exterior screws-$5-had on hand

Gloves-$5-had on hand

Paper Towels-$1-had on hand

Paint and Stain-$20-had on hand

INSTRUCTIONS:

Cut your 3-2x4x10’s to make into the table frame.

Lay out your six, 1x6x8’s on top of two scrap pieces of wood and begin making your table frame, making sure to attract with screws.

Cut your 4x4x12 into four legs and attach with screws to your frame.

Flip over your table frame and add the 1×6’s to the top and screw into your frame.

Stain-I used Minwax Red Oak in Semi-Transparent.

I did one very light coat of stain. Paint-I used Sherwin Willians Eider White. While the paint was still wet, I immediately went over it with stain.

Paint-I used Sherwin Willians Eider White. While the paint was still wet, I immediately went over it with stain.

While the paint was still wet, I immediately went over it with a light amount of stain.

And your done! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!! We love having our outdoor table for dining options and especially since we are coastal living now, its warmer here for about ten out of twelve months!

While we are currently living in our RV on our property as we build our barndominium and eventually our forever home, this table is our dining table for now!

I hope ya’ll have enjoyed this DIY Outdoor Table! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Love~Shae

Shae

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 25 comments
Next