Hello… I found this in our old storage room. Does anyone know around

+13
q hello i found this in our old storage room does anyone know around
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jun 23, 2021

Hello. Im not sure —is it possible that your question may have been cut off?

Could you please repost it again —so that we can try to address your situation to offer a helpful response?

• Tara Tara on Jun 24, 2021

👋🏽 hi.

sorry I did get cut off. I am curious about the table. I have found a lot of Lane coffee tables but I can’t seem to find this exact one

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 23, 2021

What is it made of?

• See 1 previous
    • Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 24, 2021

Oh dear, so sorry, thought you were asking about the white fish decoration.

• It looks like some sort of ceramic dish. Check for marks on the bottom.

• Tara Tara on Jun 24, 2021

Hello. Sorry my question got cut off and I was asking about the lane coffee table. But the fish is very old as well. I’ll take a picture of the back. Thank you

• LCo22115061 LCo22115061 on Jun 23, 2021

ceramic fish dish

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Jun 23, 2021

Hi there! I agree I think your question got cut off, are you asking about the fish or the coffee table? To me the coffee table looks like it was probably produced back in the 50s or 60s... I feel like my Grandma definitely had one of those...

• See 1 previous
    • Tara Tara on Jun 24, 2021

Hello it was originally for the coffee table. But I am curious about the fish as well as it is very old and came from my grandmother

• Janice Janice on Jun 23, 2021

I'm unsure which piece you are inquiring about in your question which was cut off.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jun 23, 2021

the coffee table is from the 60-70's and were mass produced - they had end tables, dining tables etc. you would need to contact someone in the area you live in to get more info on it's value we can't give you prices for items like this

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Jun 23, 2021

It’s from the 70 s

• Betsy Betsy on Jun 24, 2021

Hi Tara: If you're talking about the table, I think it's from the '60's. Same for the fish.

• Tara Tara on Jun 24, 2021

Thank you 😊