MY FINDS for FLOWERS - Using Repurposed Rustic Reused Reclaimed Stuff

Since my 15 minutes of fame on ABC's Good Afternoon America show, many of you know that I am a fan of using trash, estate sale & flea market finds in and around my house. Here are some of the outside "around my house" thingie-ma-boppers.
MY RUSTY RED WAGON FLOWERS
The red wagon was a great find for $5 at an estate sale. All I did was drill several holes at the bottom for drainage. I think my neighbors think I am a bit nuts for drilling a cute little vintage wagon.
MY VINTAGE TRUNK FLOWERS
A great place for my front porch flowers. I change things around as the seasons change.
MY ENAMELWARE BUCKET FLOWERS
Love my bucket filled with mini petunias. And yup, I drilled a few holes at the bottom of the bucket. See my drilling technique in the last photo ;)
MY OLD RED TOOLBOX FLOWERS
A bright red toolbox from an estate sale is another way of me adding color to my front porch. Drill those holes! A fabulous picture below ;)
MY RUSTIC WHEELBARROW FLOWERS
Had to have this vintage wheelbarrow - a fun place for some wave petunias. I just tipped my clay pot of flowers on it's side.
MY VINTAGE BABY CARRIAGE FLOWERS
I bought this carriage frame a few years ago at an estate sale not really knowing what I would ever do with it. I am too old for more kids, and too young for grandkids! I finally made a decision ;)
MY GALVANIZED CAN FLOWERS
I like the look of purple flowers next to galvanized stuff, maybe it's just me LOL ... this fit the picture! Holes drilled of course.
MY EXCITING DEMO OF ME DRILLING A HOLE!
My wonderful picture of me showing you how I drill the holes! Camera in one hand, drill in the other - kind of awkward but hopefully it gives you the idea.

Trash Find Redesigned

• Nydia

I Love All of your " proyects"! I wish i had the opportunity to find these "treasures" here where i live at ( Puerto Rico)! Not as lucky as you are but I am a Diy-er and ive made and repurposed quite a few things! Happy with the outcomes too( just as you). If I lived close to you we would sure be buddies!😊

• Deb12849821

On my gosh! Finally something that's so easy to make that even I could do it. I am already planning to make a trip to both Good Will and the flea market to look for some items I can use to create one for my front porch. Thank you so much for sharing!