MY FINDS for FLOWERS - Using Repurposed Rustic Reused Reclaimed Stuff

Since my 15 minutes of fame on ABC's Good Afternoon America show, many of you know that I am a fan of using trash, estate sale & flea market finds in and around my house. Here are some of the outside "around my house" thingie-ma-boppers.
MY RUSTY RED WAGON FLOWERS
The red wagon was a great find for $5 at an estate sale. All I did was drill several holes at the bottom for drainage. I think my neighbors think I am a bit nuts for drilling a cute little vintage wagon.
MY VINTAGE TRUNK FLOWERS
A great place for my front porch flowers. I change things around as the seasons change.
MY ENAMELWARE BUCKET FLOWERS
Love my bucket filled with mini petunias. And yup, I drilled a few holes at the bottom of the bucket. See my drilling technique in the last photo ;)
MY OLD RED TOOLBOX FLOWERS
A bright red toolbox from an estate sale is another way of me adding color to my front porch. Drill those holes! A fabulous picture below ;)
MY RUSTIC WHEELBARROW FLOWERS
Had to have this vintage wheelbarrow - a fun place for some wave petunias. I just tipped my clay pot of flowers on it's side.
MY VINTAGE BABY CARRIAGE FLOWERS
I bought this carriage frame a few years ago at an estate sale not really knowing what I would ever do with it. I am too old for more kids, and too young for grandkids! I finally made a decision ;)
MY GALVANIZED CAN FLOWERS
I like the look of purple flowers next to galvanized stuff, maybe it's just me LOL ... this fit the picture! Holes drilled of course.
MY EXCITING DEMO OF ME DRILLING A HOLE!
My wonderful picture of me showing you how I drill the holes! Camera in one hand, drill in the other - kind of awkward but hopefully it gives you the idea.

The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Perfectly Round Tables
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Trash Find Redesigned

• Nydia

I Love All of your " proyects"! I wish i had the opportunity to find these "treasures" here where i live at ( Puerto Rico)! Not as lucky as you are but I am a Diy-er and ive made and repurposed quite a few things! Happy with the outcomes too( just as you). If I lived close to you we would sure be buddies!😊

• Deb12849821

On my gosh! Finally something that's so easy to make that even I could do it. I am already planning to make a trip to both Good Will and the flea market to look for some items I can use to create one for my front porch. Thank you so much for sharing!