Kathy R
Kathy R
  • Sparta, GA

Book Page Leaf Craft - Autumn Decor

I love using book pages in crafts from roses, wreaths, pumpkins and leaves. I've been looking forward to beginning to change over the decor from summer to autumn. This is a soft, subtle change I've made in this corner of the kitchen using book page leaf crafts.
book page leaf craft autumn decor, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I've added a beautiful autumn leaf quote to the chalkboard in our kitchen and attached a book page leaf swag to compliment the quote.
On the hutch I placed two small wreaths on the top doors - I added a soft gold ribbon and a lace ribbon to compliment the muted colors in the accessories.
A closeup of one of the small wreaths on the hutch. I used an old Cooking Encyclopedia from 1945 - the words and the illustrations are perfect for the kitchen.
The two wreaths - to give the hutch interest, I added two of my favorite colors for fall - red and turquoise.
For the top of the hutch I added a garland of book page leaves
This corner is now decorated for fall - with the book page leaf garland, wreaths and swag. On the blog I share templates and the materials I used to create these crafts.

Kathy R