DIY ~ Knotted Jute Netting for Demijohns and Bottles Tutorial

Because so many asked for a tutorial on this project, I created one and it is live at the blog. You'll find step by step instructions and lots of pictures to help you create your own beautiful bottles. See the link below!
In the tutorial I use this large demijohn that I found a huge savings on that I have wanted so badly after creating the bottles below. I was so thrilled and I couldn't wait to get this baby netted! With everyone wanting the tutorial I thought this gives me a reason to get her done! I killed two birds with one stone! Yea! I love how this bottle turned out too!
These are my Ballard Design Demijohn Knockoffs that so many wanted a tutorial for. I hope the tutorial will help you create beautiful bottles like this too! I apologize for not having a tutorial when these bottles were posted. I had no idea so many would be interested! Thank you so much for the interest and all of the compliments and shares! It made my day!
Get the full tutorial on the blog link below! Enjoy and have fun creating! Don't forget to add the bling!!!! If you have any questions, post a comment on the blog and I will get with you asap!
I love working with bottles but I really do so many other things too!

Debi Willhoite

• Idrenna Davis

Where can I purchase a bottle like that one r is that one for sale
  • Amanda

How to tie end of bottle.
  • Melissa

hi there! I would LOVE to buy a blue Demijohn like the one you wrapped. I actually live in Lake Mary (not too far from you). Do you have a shop I can visit and perhaps this jar is for sale? If not, if I found one, could I bring to you to wrap? Thank you!

Melissa

• Annie Doherty

Wow thank you I can't wait to try this, I have a load of wine jars like these, some with wicker covers which due to very old age are denuded by the day. With your idea and instructions I can restore their modesty. Thank you for the inspiration:-)

• Donna Marie

Sooo pretty. I have made plant hangers by knitting jute or twine or ribbon very similar to pattern you use. I never heard of “demijohns” before. Had to google that. Just a bottle used for transporting. Doing this to a couple of bottles that I have. Thanks for sharing